In order to enhance our WXP portal, we have scheduled a maintenance period Thursday, February 22nd from 9AM to 2PM UTC. During this 5 hour window, users are not expected to experience any impacts. For more information please visit the WXP portal.
In order to increase production capacity for the Retarus Mail2Fax Outbound desktop service in the US datacenters, Retarus will add additional internal resources.
As a result, some changes will be visible to our customers and we want to inform you about these in advance.
1. When does Retarus perform the changes?
On Friday, March 9th at 4:30 pm EST
2. What will change
- You will see additional entry points when resolving MX records for us.rfax.net. These relays will have different IP ranges than the existing ones.
- You will receive status emails from additional email relays which have different source IP addresses.
3. Required actions
- Customers with firewall restrictions for outgoing or incoming emails will have to allow the new IP ranges to connect from/to their systems. You can test if your system(s) can handle the new ranges, see point “4. How can I test already?”
4. How can I test already?
- The additional resources are already available for testing. In order to do so, please send a test fax to <Faxnumber>@us2.rfax.net instead of sending to <Faxnumber>@us.rfax.net. If your fax is sent out and you receive the report back, there is nothing else you need to prepare.
- If you do not receive the fax or report, please contact email@example.com providing your test faxes so we can further assist you.